Sunday 17 April 2016

Book 1


In putting all the digital work I’ve done together in one place, I settled on the idea of a book of sorts, in which give a brief summery of how I came up with the concept, the backstory of the character, thumbnails and the final image.

Templates

    




To start with I made a boarder with a sort of “metallic sheen” vibe to it and added the dark edges and grey brown gradient to provide the base of the page. This would serve as the template for the rest of the pages in terms of how the images and words would look for the rest of the document.    

Title pages





After the template was established the next thing was to come up with title pages for the dragons, arranged in such a fashion as to give a hint as to what sort of dragon this would be.


The image of the dragons themselves were at first silhouettes, but after deciding that they didn’t fit too well with the rest of the page I changed them to match the metallic theme of the boarder. For the rest I settled on a marble plaque looking space to hold the text and something to book end the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment